It's been a while since I last posted. I have been meaning to every day, but I don't ever seem to have the time. We have been packing up to move. I can't even begin to describe how stressed I have been. My face has broken out. I'm eating everything I can get my hands on. I'm a nervous wreck! I'm ready to be done with whole thing.
We have filled up one storage building and had to rent another. I am not a packrat by any means, but I didn't realize how much stuff we have accumulated. You wouldn't believe how much stuff will fit in an 1800 square foot house! I have thrown lots of stuff away, and given away even more. I think I took 10 large garbage bags full of stuff to the Goodwill, and probably 5 or 6 full of trash. The garbage men cussed me, I think, when they picked up garbage on Tuesday!
Tonight we will be moving to Blue Mountain temporarily. Tomorrow we will be picking up a U-Haul and moving all of the furniture to the storage building until we move into our new house. We get to start moving in the 4th of June. We are very excited and are so ready!
The only thing that keeps me going is the beach trip we have coming up next week. It will be so great to get away and relax. The big kids had swimming lessons in April and early May to get ready. I think they are more excited than we are. I can't wait to get them down there and spend some time with them. The babies will be staying with the grandparents so we can totally focus on the big kids.
That's my rant for today! Hope you all have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment