Friday, May 14, 2010

Moving, Moving, Moving


The last couple of days have been super busy and super stressful! I had forgotten how much I hate moving! It's like a thorn in my side! But it will all be worth it in the end. Above is a picture of my new home, and to say the least, and I am super excited. We have been crowded in a small house like a bunch of sardines for the last year since Samuel and Emma came along. Having space to live in will be a breath of fresh air! I can't wait to get in there.

Basically, we will be without somewhere to live for 2 weeks. We are in the midst of packing up and moving it all into a rented storage building. Then, we will have to move again when we actually close on the new house. John's parents are graciously opening up their home to us while we are in transit. Big shout out to them. I know it will be different having a bunch of kids in their house again when they are used to it being just the two of them.

This house is a complete and total disaster are right now. Every time I look up, one of these babies has some sort of debris or paper in their mouths, or they are unpacking something that has been packed. I will be glad to get this wrapped up and get out of here!

I am off to Memphis shortly to take the Vespa to get serviced. Hope you all have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment