Saturday, May 15, 2010

Family Fotos

Here are some pictures of the family that I promised:



The three big kids at Chucky Cheese. It's one of their favorite places on Earth!


This is Perrin, or the Pear, as John likes to call him.


My Sweet Emma.  I love this picture.


And of course, smiling Samuel! He really likes his jumperoo.




John and I the night before we got married. This is one of my favorite pictures of us. Brings back very happy memories.




Boy, the years go by so fast. Seems like yesterday that Jack was a bitty baby in my arms. Now he's a school boy and thinks he's all grown up! Today marks the 11 month birthday for Sam and Emma. It makes me very sad to think about them turning one year old. It's time to get in party gear. I've got to figure out where I'm going to have their birthday party. I would love to have it at our new house, but I'm afraid I won't have all my unpacking done. I don't want people coming over and the house be a hot mess. I welcome all suggestions from you friends out there. Email me!

Yesterday I had to take my Vespa to the dealer in Memphis. It is only 4 months old and it wouldn't crank! I was very upset to say the least. I couldn't get them to come and pick it up for less than 140 dollars, and there was no way I was about to pay that kind of money. So, my dad came over and we loaded it up in the back of his truck. I had to precious time out of my day that I should have been packing to take a road trip. Aidan and Natalie insisted on going with me, so I allowed them. They normally aren't good riders on long trips. I have to say they were good. The only complaint I had was that they became very loud on the way back. Of course if you go to Memphis, you have to go to Target, right? Well, we made a pit stop at Target. A visit that was only meant for a couple of things ended up being about 15 things at the tune of 157 dollars. Ouch! I'm sure I will soon be banned from Target by my loving husband.

Aidan and Natalie purchased some sun shades. Here they are. I must say, I though they looked mighty cute, even if they are mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment