I guess I should share a little bit about me. I am married to John, a really great guy. Yes, we fight sometimes, but mostly have a great time together. We love to do a lot of the same things. He is very generous and thoughtful. He loves to give gifts and tries to make all holidays special. I have a stepson named Perrin. He is 13 years old now. He is a beautiful, sweet boy. Perrin has Autism. I have learned a lot about the condition through Perrin. He is very different from your average 13 year old, but he loves to laugh and he loves to play. Then we have Jackson. He is 6 years old, and is finishing kindergarten this month. Jack is a very bright child. He is loving, and he has good manners. He loves Thomas the Tank Engine and Spongebob. Aidan and Natalie are 4. They are fraternal twins, and as different as night and day. Aidan is always in motion. He runs and does not walk. He looks up to Jackson, and basically likes whatever Jack likes. Natalie is very sensitive. She tries to keep up with the boys, but it's hard. She loves her dolls and Tinkerbell. She loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She loves the beach, although she's only been once. She loves pink and all things girly. Lastly, we have Samuel and Emma. They, also, are fraternal twins. They will 1 year old on June 15th. They are also very different in looks and personality. Samuel is a big boy and tends to be quite like a "bull in a china shop." He is very sweet, loves hugs, and plays well independently. Emma is very petite and agile. She loves me like no one else. She is always watching, and notices the smallest things. She loves attention and has to have an adult in her sight at all times.
Whew, long winded, I know. That is a basic rundown on the family. There is so much more to tell about each individual person, so follow along as I blog.
I am an RN. I have been a nurse for several years now. I did cardiac care for a long time. I decided in 08 that I wanted to try my hand at labor and delivery. It was a dream of mine for some time to be in l & d, but I wanted to experience the other side first. I have to say I really love my job. Helping someone bring their newborn into the world is very joyous and satisfying to me. John works in the family business, Henderson Pest Control. Yes, they have the midgets on their TV commercials. We live in New Albany, and we love it. We recently sold our home and bought a new one in Ingomar. It actually has enough room to accomodate our LARGE family. I am very excited, but moving is proving to be very stressful for me! We have about 11 more days to move out our house, and it is very difficult with all the children. It's hard anyway, but extremely so with two infants and three other small children in the home. It's proving to be an adventure! I'm sure the next month or two will have a lot of bumps in the road as we travel the relocation road!
I will post photos later. Hope you all have a blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment